'21 FL WR JoJo Blackmon

ejvols4

Looks like Tennessee is the only offer for 2021 wide receiver JoJo Blackmon from Escambia High School according to 247 Sports. 5-10, 175 pounds.

Here's a highlight from a 3-touchdown game he had against Panhandle power Crestview earlier this year.

Hdbdbshwis not jandbxhsbsbx standard jsjfidhrbnakabbn player hawornvnakeirbdndn thread jdurjehwoaodbdjsowow

Reactions: EdEcEko77

JoJo Blackmon, 2021 Wide Receiver - Rivals.com
JoJo Blackmon on Hudl

As of Monday afternoon, he’s picked up an offer from Tennessee.

The 5-foot-10, 175-pound sophomore has great speed, and his route running has greatly impressed Escambia head coach Mike Bennett, who has more than 20 years of head coaching experience.

“I don’t know if I’ve coached a better route runner,” Bennett said. “He’s got speed in the 4.4 (40-yard dash) range. I think he’s one of the top receivers around, from here to Jacksonville. I think he proved it last year.”

A wrist injury limited Blackmon to six games last season, but he still finished with 15 receptions for 242 yards and three touchdowns.

Blackmon has shown Bennett great signs of maturity, and is praised for keeping an even-keel demeanor at all times.

“JoJo is just that guy,” Bennett said. “When he’s on the field, he’s a great competitor. It doesn’t matter if he catches a 90-yard touchdown, two-yard touchdown or just hitch for few yards, he keeps the same demeanor.

“I could tell him the Dallas Cowboys drafted him today. His face would be the same, he would say ‘thanks coach’ and then get right back to work and focusing on what he needs to.”

Escambia running back Frank Peasant also started his strong recruiting saga with an offer from Tennessee and is still being heavily pursued by the Volunteers.
Escambia's JoJo Blackmon, Milton's Marquis Robinson offered by Tennessee

Reactions: T Dog

VN Store

Back