'19 FL WR Jeremiah Payton (Miami transfer)

More firepower bring him on. Hopefully by the time he’s here someone can sling it downfield. It’s clear Huepel has receivers running wide open in this offense .

Reactions: VOLSONLY
True. At least he catches the football. Our wide receiver play has been awful.

Been really deflating to watch. So much ability there and these guys look horrible. I was fooled by Jalin Hyatt atleast to this point. Milton looking like uncle rico trying to 'throw it over them mountains' every throw didnt help either but they have to be better.

Been really deflating to watch. So much ability there and these guys look horrible. I was fooled by Jalin Hyatt atleast to this point. Milton looking like uncle rico trying to 'throw it over them mountains' every throw didnt help either but they have to be better.
You really expected everything to be firing on all cylinders with an offense that's the complete opposite of the previous one, and all the off season transfers and turmoil? That's like expecting a virgin to perform like Riley Reid.

You really expected everything to be firing on all cylinders with an offense that's the complete opposite of the previous one, and all the off season transfers and turmoil? That's like expecting a virgin to perform like Riley Reid.

Where they do that at?

when did i say that? can you read? by saying a group needs to be better doesn't mean I said what you thought I did. That's on you bc i def don't expect it to be perfect now. Nice try.

VN Store

Back