‘23 FL WR Aidan Mizell (Florida commit)

Does he have a commitment date scheduled? Is does a Florida & Vols battle ?
He is a football + track guy and a double (both parents) FL track legacy and native, and they are considered the heavy favorite. Don't recall who else we are competing against.

Reactions: BigSteve09
I mean he’s going to Florida but IF AND I MEAN IF there is some miracle and he goes literally anywhere else after Florida just misses on Rashada….there will be riots in Gainesville lol. Missing out on a double legacy would be the nail in the coffin called fan apathy.
Ain’t enough popcorn up in the store for that drama. 😂 I would just hate to see that.

I mean he’s going to Florida but IF AND I MEAN IF there is some miracle and he goes literally anywhere else after Florida just misses on Rashada….there will be riots in Gainesville lol. Missing out on a double legacy would be the nail in the coffin called fan apathy.
From your lips to god's ears.

If I were TN, I'd still be putting on the heat given the gators current recruiting struggles. We need WRs, things seem to be in disarray in Gainesville, might be a perfect storm.
I bet with our class and MO we land em.

Worked with Tealandur and the Safety.

If I were TN, I'd still be putting on the heat given the gators current recruiting struggles. We need WRs, things seem to be in disarray in Gainesville, might be a perfect storm.
Absolutely.

He's ripe for the picking, imo. Situations like this, right now, especially today, are the times prospects get stolen right out of backyards, legacies and all. More steam here...if we blow Florida out this year, on our way to a damn good season, and them straight into the toilet...yeah, you stay on this kid until the ink is dry.

Absolutely.

He's ripe for the picking, imo. Situations like this, right now, especially today, are the times prospects get stolen right out of backyards, legacies and all. More steam here...if we blow Florida out this year, on our way to a damn good season, and them straight into the toilet...yeah, you stay on this kid until the ink is dry.

I don’t think the staff will just give up on him if he does pick UF. I wanted Mizell more than Tate. I believe Heupel and staff are gonna stay on him.

I don’t think the staff will just give up on him if he does pick UF. I wanted Mizell more than Tate. I believe Heupel and staff are gonna stay on him.

If Florida struggles to get a decent qb, that might push him our way. We already have a pretty decent Qb room. Fingers crossed.

Reactions: BigOrangeTrain
If Florida struggles to get a decent qb, that might push him our way. We already have a pretty decent Qb room. Fingers crossed.

It certainly doesn’t seem like they are gonna land a blue chip QB unless they flip someone. I know they wanted Rashada pretty bad but he chose Miami. We definitely have the upper hand in the QB department.

VN Store

Back