Gilber Edmond

• Pos WDE
  • Height 6-4
  • Weight 215
Prospect Info
  • High School Fort Pierce Westwood
  • Home Town Fort Pierce, FL
  • Class 2020
Still unranked this late in cycle... Only FBS offer is Central Michigan. Visiting on 1/24 is the only reason I make the thread. FSU visit on 1/31. If Norvell offers he's theirs. Would be a kick in the nads to have cut Butler and end up with this guy.

9586609.jpeg

Gilber Edmond

• Pos WDE
  • Height 6-4
  • Weight 215
Prospect Info
  • Class 2020
Still unranked this late in cycle... Only FBS offer is Central Michigan. Visiting on 1/24 is the only reason I make the thread. FSU visit on 1/31. If Norvell offers he's theirs. Would be a kick in the nads to have cut Butler and end up with this guy.

how do you know it would be? seen them play?

Reactions: scvolfan7
9586609.jpeg

Gilber Edmond

• Pos WDE
  • Height 6-4
  • Weight 215
Prospect Info
  • Class 2020
I was under the impression that Butler was gitted for Joseph.

They left themselves some options. If they take a flyer on this kid, it’ll be of the educated variety.
My opinion- if they end up taking that flyer they may as well have hung on to Butler. Will be interesting to see how it shakes out if a couple of things don't go our way.

9586609.jpeg

Gilber Edmond

• Pos WDE
  • Height 6-4
  • Weight 215
Prospect Info
  • Class 2020
We won’t take him unless it’s a PWO. We cut Butler for Morven Joseph

We won’t take him unless it’s a PWO. We cut Butler for Morven Joseph
I don't think we will either. Presumably he cut Butler because he thought all his remaining spots would go to better prospects. Not sure that will end up being the case. We'll see.

With the new rules can u hold spots over to the next year? Seems like we are already low on scholly players
Always been able to backcount with EE’s if you didn’t take a full 25 the previous season.

Reactions: Sleegro
Yes. And I'm pretty sure to sign 25 we'd actually need to have some attrition to get under 85.
Alright well if it means an extra spot for ‘21 I won’t fuss about an unfilled spot over Butler. I’m that optimistic about next year’s class

I was under the impression that Butler was gitted for Joseph.
Butler was a mutual parting of ways. He committed to us after his visit, but was never committed on his end. If that makes sense. He then visited Nebraska and openly gushed about their program being head and shoulders better than anywhere he'd visited.

Reactions: butchna

VN Store

Back