'22 FL SDE Venson Sneed (Indiana commit)

“Being here for the first time, it’s lovely to see something virtually and then come see it in person and it’s 50 times better,” Sneed told GoVols247’s Ryan Callahan. “Knoxville is so beautiful, and they care about the community.

“ … It’s not always about football, but it’s about, what’s life like? What’s the town like? Football could be gone tomorrow, but that town’s going to be there, so where are you going to be at? Are you going to be in a good town or a bad town?”

“We all just had a good time, just trying to recruit,” Sneed said. “The message, to us, was just why we chose to play, so my response was why we chose to play — trying to get them on the board with us so we can win some natties.”

“It was more than what I thought it would be,” Sneed added of getting a closer, in-person look at Tennessee. “It was better, actually. It’s a wonderful place, man. Knoxville is beautiful. The town is amazing. I will create a family here.”

“They want to keep me at 250, so I’m going to let them — just listen to what they say,” Sneed said. “Keep me at 250, so I’ll stay around that area, and when I get with them, let them control this domain.”

“I’m going to the NFL,” Sneed said. “That’s what they said. Showing me the formation. Luckily, when I come in, considering they just put in a new formation, I’m basically going to be learning a brand-new defense, so it’ll be something easy to deal with.”
g.ramey

“It was more than what I thought it would be,” Sneed added of getting a closer, in-person look at Tennessee. “It was better, actually. It’s a wonderful place, man. Knoxville is beautiful. The town is amazing. I will create a family here.

Population increase incoming.

E. Cain interviewed Sneed on today’s Locked On Vols podcast. Dude sounds like a 40 year old man. Good interview. RAVED about the staff and Tennessee.

Great quote “If you ain’t got no goals, I feel bad for you in the fall.”

Also is working hard peer recruiting.

Congrats to him. He just Power cleaned 50 more pounds than I did in High school when I only weighed 138lbs

Edit: Sorry but this is not impressive for a kid who weighs 240lbs he literally only did 60 more pounds than his body weight….

Last edited:

VN Store

Back