FL SDE Darrell Jackson

Probably going to FSU with his friend. This one has been expected for awhile.

Reactions: SLICKYINC
I wonder how his senior year went. He seemed to be getting more offers based off measurables over the summer but that kind of went quiet.

We say we need to make room, but does anyone else want to join this class? I haven't heard any names that want to jump in the boat

That wasn’t what you were asking though. There are others that want to join this class. Might not be who we think we need or want, but there will be more.
Yeah I didn't realize anyone wanted in until you updated. I was just saying it seems like we are shuffling around for need and not improving. We aren't making room for better players

so much for the so-called staff evaluations.... we tied up a scholarship for 10 months on a kid that is a MAC level prospect.... nice

Git shirt? Lol....ain't nobody knockin the doors down to be apart of this class
And nobody’s been knocking on his doors since he committed. I’m expecting several recruiting kicks to the sac...this just isn’t one.

Reactions: SugarCC
Whoever it is will be a damn legend
It's just going to take Saban retiring and Alabama regressing. They don't have the same built in geographic advantages as UGA, Florida, and LSU. It would probably also take clemson and North Carolina regressing. The Carolinas, the tidewater and DC areas should be areas that tn could dominate like in the 90's/ 2000's.

VN Store

Back