'19 FL RB Noah Cain (Penn State signee)

No but I have thought he and staff should strongly consider that move
I feel bad for him if he makes a move to defense. Chaney had like a small novel showing him how we would use him/get a shot at QB. Big reason we he committed to us. That’s never going to happen now

I feel bad for him if he makes a move to defense. Chaney had like a small novel showing him how we would use him/get a shot at QB. Big reason we he committed to us. That’s never going to happen now
He was never going to play QB at UT. I hope they didn't lie to him.

Why would you feel bad for him if he moves to CB? He is closer to the right size to make the NFL as a CB than as a WR. Mosley was a HS QB very similar to Holiday and did OK for himself. CB is likely his only realistic shot at the NFL.

He was never going to play QB at UT. I hope they didn't lie to him.

Why would you feel bad for him if he moves to CB? He is closer to the right size to make the NFL as a CB than as a WR. Mosley was a HS QB very similar to Holiday and did OK for himself. CB is likely his only realistic shot at the NFL.

Exactly. Anyone who saw his high school film and thought he was an SEC QB was sadly mistaken. He needs to be a DB.

That is nothing small about Chaney.

VN Store

Back