'19 FL RB Noah Cain (Penn State signee)

source.gif

The news remains positive from our side....but he is not silent to anyone and has not told any of the programs he was considering that he is coming yet. Late push will go in today and will probably know this evening which way the wind is blowing.

Well it's this evening. And rather than leaving crumbs, would you leave pizza rolls instead?
I love those things.

Last edited:
If it's truly a "Business Decision" as he stated, then signing with us would be his best bet. I know PSU is selling him on the success of Barkley, and Texas doesn't have a real good backfield. Here he'd immediately be sharing carries this fall and a concussion or ankle sprain from getting the majority of carries in all likelihood.

Reactions: SLICKYINC
Ford has been committed to psu for a while now. He's just signing today.... I'm sure cain already knew about this

Luginbill is tweeting everyone that is signing on ESPN today. He lists Cain’s top four of Auburn, UGA, Penn State, Texas

If he wants to become a Legend, he signs with us. Anywhere else, he's just another dude that ran the ball. He could be up there with Jamal and Gator Killer if he signs here.

VN Store

Back