'20 FL RB Marvin Scott (Nebraska commit)

I think scott looks pretty similar skill level to the other two

Wonder why CDJ is not in on better running back , or (more camp, high profile guys) . The offensive line he’s put together will obviously be good and maybe even sooner rather than later. They scared of EG ( possibly/probably our most elusive player)? Just seems like this recruiting cycle were not even going after that many and a bunch committed early. I’m fairly certain Pruitt is so close to the vest, nobody really knows but there doesn’t seem like much action at rb currently. one decommited and went to Maryland??

Reactions: ChiTownVol
Wonder why CDJ is not in on better running back , or (more camp, high profile guys) . The offensive line he’s put together will obviously be good and maybe even sooner rather than later. They scared of EG ( possibly/probably our most elusive player)? Just seems like this recruiting cycle were not even going after that many and a bunch committed early. I’m fairly certain Pruitt is so close to the vest, nobody really knows but there doesn’t seem like much action at rb currently. one decommited and went to Maryland??
Someone said new RBs blow up during the season. He may be waiting on being able to show how much better our line and offense is. Nothing from last year to show.

Great coaching is gonna turn players into great players. You don’t get a Snell without a Gran. Look at the mess they have with that premium RB room down in Tallahassee. I believe in Coach YAC and a little better line play and the ‘cruits will follow.

Great coaching is gonna turn players into great players. You don’t get a Snell without a Gran. Look at the mess they have with that premium RB room down in Tallahassee. I believe in Coach YAC and a little better line play and the ‘cruits will follow.
Agreed. Cam Akers here.... Would be/would have been great. There... Good luck kid.

Will most likely be a 4-5 star RB we are in on late in the recruiting cycle. Not worried.

Any chance the staff is so high on Eric Gray that for this class they are content with getting a bigger back or 2 in this class?

This is what Bass is trying to say...

-VQ
I’d take a swing at Jahmyr Gibbs. (I looked for his own thread?). He went off tonight, I’m not sure his final stats but he had over 200 yards in the 1st half and that didn’t include an 84 yard TD that was called back. Don’t think his recruitment is over, USC (real one) just offered.

I’d take a swing at Jahmyr Gibbs. (I looked for his own thread?). He went off tonight, I’m not sure his final stats but he had over 200 yards in the 1st half and that didn’t include an 84 yard TD that was called back. Don’t think his recruitment is over, USC (real one) just offered.
Apparently he had over 400 yards and 8 TDs

One of the kids you REALLY root for knowing he’s succeeded in tuff circumstances.

Last edited:
Nebraska is quietly pulling some nice backs the past couple cycles. Kinda looking forward to observing the Nebraska rebuild, just as a football fan.
Frost’ll get it done. His recruiting and evaluation were key to Chip Kelly stealing money. It’ll start at high producing 3 stars paired with Adrian Martinez type 4 stars...then get better and better. Kind of how I envision our comeback except with more stars.

Reactions: NashVolDavis
The kid from Dalton that’s committed to Tech, maybe? Could be an easy flip if we push

Unless they really want 2 power backs

VN Store

Back