'18 FL QB Joe Milton (Tennessee commit)

I’m torn on Milton. He wasn’t very impressive in the game I saw him live but I see his potential to make all the throws when watching highlights. He brings the most potential in vertical game with his arm which is why the staff brought him in. He just needs consistency and confidence. It’s been very odd to see Harbaugh struggle with QBs at Michigan. He was so good his first time around and then in NFL. I think he has struggled to adapt to the new era of offense. College defenses have learned to be able to stop the basic pro style offenses. He turned to Gattis to bring in a spread but Gattis is a WR guy and came from James Franklin Vandy tree and Franklin offense was not that great prior to Joe Morehead bringing him an new brand of offense at Penn St. So we will see what Heupel can really do if he turns him into the star people thought he would be.

I’m not counting anyone out of the race even Maurer. Maurer is a fighter and i give him a ton of credit for sticking it out despite all the people telling him he doesn’t have a chance or he should transfer or he is transferring yet he is still here believing he can win the job.

Bailey is my preference but he has to get more decisive/quick, grab hold of leadership and get consistent with the deep ball.

I’m torn on Milton. He wasn’t very impressive in the game I saw him live but I see his potential to make all the throws when watching highlights. He brings the most potential in vertical game with his arm which is why the staff brought him in. He just needs consistency and confidence. It’s been very odd to see Harbaugh struggle with QBs at Michigan. He was so good his first time around and then in NFL. I think he has struggled to adapt to the new era of offense. College defenses have learned to be able to stop the basic pro style offenses. He turned to Gattis to bring in a spread but Gattis is a WR guy and came from James Franklin Vandy tree and Franklin offense was not that great prior to Joe Morehead bringing him an new brand of offense at Penn St. So we will see what Heupel can really do if he turns him into the star people thought he would be.

I’m not counting anyone out of the race even Maurer. Maurer is a fighter and i give him a ton of credit for sticking it out despite all the people telling him he doesn’t have a chance or he should transfer or he is transferring yet he is still here believing he can win the job.

Bailey is my preference but he has to get more decisive/quick, grab hold of leadership and get consistent with the deep ball.
Why have a preference? The preference should be for the coaches to do a great job at development and a great job at deciding who should start

I’m going with HB. Every time he’s stepped on the field he’s been our best QB.

Why have a preference? The preference should be for the coaches to do a great job at development and a great job at deciding who should start

We all have biases regardless of what media and academia tell us...

Not everyone loves chocolate ice cream...like myself.

VN Store

Back