‘23 FL OT Francis Mauigoa (Miami commit)

Us or Michigan last year? Last year for the bowl Game we had 3 key dbs out and cade was out, so let’s say both teams are healthy who you got

Last year OSU was 2nd in the conference.

I got OSU. But to answer the question you posed - I would’ve taken Michigan.

Also UK finished 4th. You got them over OSU? Over Michigan? Over PSU even?

Reactions: NighthawkVol
Last year OSU was 2nd in the conference.

I got OSU. But to answer the question you posed - I would’ve taken Michigan.

Also UK finished 4th. You got them over OSU? Over Michigan? Over PSU even?
Im talking on yearly basis its OSU, then michigan, there's a reason sec bias is a thing you could take abt the top 6 teams in the sec drop them into a conference and they'll compete in the championship, and we would have mopped psu, osu was like us last year, good O, really bad D

Reactions: orangebloodgmc
Georgia had their backups in against Michigan, straight thumped them
I'm sorry. Did we win a national championship last year of which I was unaware? Georgia was better than us last year. They were better than everyone last year. We lost to Purdue (who was also missing major, key players) in a bowl game and BTW, plays in the BIG 10 and was the 6th-8th best team in the conference, and you're sitting here trying to make an argument that we would have beaten Michigan. Ridiculous. The fantasy worlds that some of you like to create in your minds are truly remarkable.

Last edited:
iu

I'm sorry. Did we win a national championship last year of which I was unaware? Georgia was better than us last year. They were better than everyone last year. We lost to Purdue (who was also missing major, key players) in a bowl game, and you're sitting here trying to make an argument that we would have beaten Michigan. Ridiculous. The fantasy worlds that some of you like to create in your minds are truly remarkable.
indiana lmao, we didn't play them last year, not saying we would have beaten michigan but it would have been a close game, in college football W/L record doesn't tell the whole story, why do you think wants as many at large bids as possible, out of say a playing field of 16, because he knows it's possible to get 4-5 sec teams in the CFB in one year

Reactions: orangebloodgmc
Not sure I completely follow. Can you elaborate further?

Possibly didn’t want to play together.
Not saying it’s true…..just something I heard in passing. I don’t know. Probably way off base. It made sense a while back, but neither committed to UT, so who knows…..

I'm sorry. Did we win a national championship last year of which I was unaware? Georgia was better than us last year. They were better than everyone last year. We lost to Purdue (who was also missing major, key players) in a bowl game and BTW, plays in the BIG 10 and was the 6th-8th best team in the conference, and you're sitting here trying to make an argument that we would have beaten Michigan. Ridiculous. The fantasy worlds that some of you like to create in your minds are truly remarkable.
You have no idea what we would have done.... win or lose.... However what i do know is we played with UGA for a half. Michigan didnt make it out of the first quarter so all that said who knows. But to have the opinion that we couldnt play with them is ridiculous as hell. And yeah we should have beaten Purdue. No excuses for that other than we just didnt get it done.

VN Store

Back