‘23 FL OT Francis Mauigoa (Miami commit)

Unnecessary bumb. Ridiculous.

Lighten up, Fra…

200.gif

Well I guess here is one of the rumors debunked

View attachment 481181
You so desperately don't want good things to happen for Tennessee. That's so sad.

And it's like you miss the fact that most of us are aware this is just an unfounded message board rumor. We're having fun with it. I highly doubt Mauigoa flips. My guess is Ruiz is committed to paying for this year's class, but that interview suggests he might not be as willing to buy next year's class. So I'd guess Francis stays committed to the 'Canes. Unless, of course, they just totally poop the bed this season.

Fingers crossed on them pooping the bed.

You so desperately don't want good things to happen for Tennessee. That's so sad.

And it's like you miss the fact that most of us are aware this is just an unfounded message board rumor. We're having fun with it. I highly doubt Mauigoa flips. My guess is Ruiz is committed to paying for this year's class, but that interview suggests he might not be as willing to buy next year's class. So I'd guess Francis stays committed to the 'Canes. Unless, of course, they just totally poop the bed this season.

Fingers crossed on them pooping the bed.

Nothing would bring me more joy than to see UF burn to the ground. I am just not getting my hopes up. If you took a little time to actually do some research I am one who says it’s not over until NSD. But I have been told over and over on here that because of NIL, guys just don’t flip. And how many times have we gotten ourselves excited only to be let down?

You especially do this. You complain more than anyone about our recruiting. I don’t want good things to happen to TN? You swing and miss again old man. I want TN to rule college football. I want TN to be a dynasty that makes Bama look silly. I want us to have the #1 recruiting class every year.

Nothing would bring me more joy than to see UF burn to the ground. I am just not getting my hopes up. If you took a little time to actually do some research I am one who says it’s not over until NSD. But I have been told over and over on here that because of NIL, guys just don’t flip. And how many times have we gotten ourselves excited only to be let down?

You especially do this. You complain more than anyone about our recruiting. I don’t want good things to happen to TN? You swing and miss again old man. I want TN to rule college football. I want TN to be a dynasty that makes Bama look silly. I want us to have the #1 recruiting class every year.[/QUOTE]

Then act like it.

VN Store

Back