‘23 FL OT Francis Mauigoa (Miami commit)

What Christobal has done with oline is 2nd to only Pittman.I aint trying salt the announcement up lord I hope he picks us but they have heavily recruited him for a year or more now and we had 2 months to cover that ground...When u can sell this it's gonna be hard for anyone.I know yall hate me I'm not a sunshine pumper it's whatever

Owning an extensive track record of success as one of the nation’s best offensive line coaches and most elite recruiters, Cristobal has coached or recruited four of the last five Outland Trophy winners. In 2019, Oregon sophomore Penei Sewell became the first underclassman offensive lineman and first player in program history to win the Outland Trophy. Cristobal coached an All-American offensive lineman in seven consecutive seasons prior to 2020, highlighted by three in 2019.

Dude, stfu.

Nobody gives a damn what you have to say about Miami.

Go troll somewhere else.

Oh well. We move on. I wish the kid the best. Obviously money was important to him and we don’t know what the difference was between offers or what his situation is. Still have a tremendous Oline board right now.

VN Store

Back