‘23 FL OT Francis Mauigoa (Miami commit)

I’m feeling pretty good here boys, look straight to the source, his insta stories in the last 24 hours comprise of:
-Him and sham on the tube
-a Bible verse (held his bible in the UT visit pics which imo says a lot)
-a picture of him with a Smokey shirt on
The fact he went out of his way to wear a UT shirt last night to watch the fireworks says a lot to me

Either way, at least we’ll be put out of our misery soon if this does turn out to be another long-con by a 5-star target. I say get Miami back on the home-and-home schedule for 2024/2025 so Nico can beat them by 40.

One of my favorite games was beating them at their place in 2003. I think they were ranked #6 and we were #17 or #18.

10-6 was the final and we also got Kellen Winslow's famous soldier speech.

He has more relationships with players, commits, and coaches on our team. Not saying that’s something money can’t overcome though.
If he's about the trust and relationships like he's said numerous times then UT seems like the obvious choice.Christobal is a beast recruiter and their coming off a helluva week not to mention he's a terrific oline coach and highly involved.If UT pulls this one off its definitely their best win by far to date.

Reactions: 5FingerVolPunch
If he's about the trust and relationships like he's said numerous times then UT seems like the obvious choice.Christobal is a beast recruiter and their coming off a helluva week not to mention he's a terrific oline coach and highly involved.If UT pulls this one off its definitely their best win by far to date.
That beast got canned at FIU also. He’s only proven he can be successful at a program like Oregon when every other team around them is down.

I know money isn’t infinite but why are we getting outbid? Feels like the bigger bag is gonna win the day. Hoping that’s the BVS talking but…

Because Ruiz is on record saying investing his money into the Hurricane athletic program is a good investment . He won’t be outbid if he wants whoever . He’s spending his money and signing kids to rep his companies .

Reactions: cobbwebb0710
I do think at a certain point you have to think what’s it worth for a kid that projects as an interior Olinemen regardless of how good a player he is.
Cade Mays projected inside and look who held the fort at RT the last two seasons? Get the best players and work it out later.

CanesInsight’s version of MetalVol just posted his version of the 💥 in their FM thread. The craziest part about all this is someone is definitely being lied too for both sides to be so confident.

Wildcat lair version of MV declared Conyer a wildcat yesterday morning.

Just sayin…

then they came up here. the violent crime rate rose 1000% just that one day in Knoxville.
You kid but a lot of Miami players had issues after moving on to the pros. Bama is the biggest cheating institution of all time but Miami did some stuff that would make Bama boosters blush.

Reactions: HeadVol77

VN Store

Back