‘23 FL OT Francis Mauigoa (Miami commit)

1977 was the last time they finished with less than 5 wins. Cristoball is going to be good there, and they have been living like NIL is legal for decades. It's ok to take them seriously in this recruiting battle, any recruiting battle, and on the field.

okay okay I'm sorry....6 wins

As long as they eat into Florida and Clemson recruiting, and keep the South FL burners down there instead of at Bama.
Agree. For the most part, a strong Miami is good for UT since it tends to weaken UF and maybe Auburn more than UT. But ultimately UT still has to compete for the players UF pursues because it cannot do as well in So Fl.

Reactions: BigSteve09
Not sure how one discounts a bottomless bag of NIL (if in fact that's what they have) as continuing to stack up losses on the field. If they build a roster, they probably won't suck.

we built a roster and still sucked.

Before you explain to me how Cristobal is better than Butch, I'm fully aware. I'm messing around.

Not sure how one discounts a bottomless bag of NIL (if in fact that's what they have) as continuing to stack up losses on the field. If they build a roster, they probably won't suck.
Same sort of things were said about Georgia too. Talent that keeps stacking up will eventually overcome whatever perceived problems the coaches have.

Same sort of things were said about Georgia too. Talent that keeps stacking up will eventually overcome whatever perceived problems the coaches have.
Definitely agree...if you recruit can at that level.

They currently have 8 commits and only 2 bluechips for a 25% bluechip ratio. UGA's classes were the inverse - more like 75% bluechips.

Kirby also inherited the #6 most talented roster on paper, so it was pretty hard for them to even miss much of a beat on the field and lose momentum.

Agreed, generally.

I just don't understand the argument that they'll get big talent due to lots of NIL money, so we should expect that big talent to stack up losses once they get there.

The delusion from USC fans is insane right now. They think they lead. LOL

Attachments

• IMG_0693.jpg
    IMG_0693.jpg
    248.2 KB · Views: 275
I have a hunch Mauigoa is ours.;););)
28503b05e93255efb3cb65ea88d8aa7c.gif

VN Store

Back