‘23 FL OT Francis Mauigoa (Miami commit)

Would definitely make up for Tee Higgins’ July 4th announcement.
Didn't his video contain family wearing both Tennessee and some Clemson gear? Then the orange fireworks shot off with purple?? I still have no earthly idea how Butch let a 5 star from Oak Ridge not come to Tennessee. You have to be a true moron and bad person to let Tee go to Clemson. Tee and his family knew how bad it was going to get on the Hill. How sad it is that myself included convinced my own self that we could return to prominence with a Carni Barker coach. I'm an idiot for being blinded by slogans and being a fanatic.

Francis will help me forget when he picks the Vols on the 4th.

Didn't his video contain family wearing both Tennessee and some Clemson gear? Then the orange fireworks shot off with purple?? I still have no earthly idea how Butch let a 5 star from Oak Ridge not come to Tennessee. You have to be a true moron and bad person to let Tee go to Clemson. Tee and his family knew how bad it was going to get on the Hill. How sad it is that myself included convinced my own self that we could return to prominence with a Carni Barker coach. I'm an idiot for being blinded by slogans and being a fanatic.

Francis will help me forget when he picks the Vols on the 4th.

I drafted Tee in my dynasty league to make up for Butch’s failure.

VN Store

Back