‘23 FL OT Francis Mauigoa (Miami commit)

I honestly think this is a Nico type situation, loved his unofficial so much that he knows UT is where he wants to go but needs the family to sign off during the OV.

Agreed. If we didn’t have Nico I highly doubt he even gives us a second look NIL or not. I have a feeling it has to do with the Polynesian thing.

Just said his Florida visit was his best visit so far, that means we should be able to blow him away. Florida is nice if you’re near the coasts. Gainesville is just hot, with no ocean in site
He’s visited here before unofficially… Hope his official ups the game!

Reactions: Orange Raid
Just said his Florida visit was his best visit so far, that means we should be able to blow him away. Florida is nice if you’re near the coasts. Gainesville is just hot, with no ocean in site

To clarify, his best Official visit.

Says he is deciding in July

This was from his visit to the dark side

“It was awesome. It kind of made me feel at home, so it was awesome,” Mauigoa told Gators Online. “I brought my parents with me because I’ve been there three times already. It’s cool to have my parents with me so they can see what I see in a school.
“They showed me hospitality and love. I had a good time with the players and met with the coaches too. They kind of give me the vibe that I feel comfortable there and I feel safe over there. They will coach me hard, they will love me hard, and that’s the kind of vibe I get from them.”

VN Store

Back