‘23 FL OT Francis Mauigoa (Miami commit)

You asked for the big uglies this is one of them, but probably so
I did. Thanks for linking me to it. I was just commenting that I think Nico and our coaches are working together, not Nico going rogue in recruiting. I think Nico is very smart and knows not to rock the boat by recruiting someone the coaches aren't sold on. I get this guy is a 5*, so he's probably solid, but I think our coaches look for certain qualities in their OL, regardless of ranking. Point being, I think everyone is on the same page.

I did. Thanks for linking me to it. I was just commenting that I think Nico and our coaches are working together, not Nico going rogue in recruiting. I think Nico is very smart and knows not to rock the boat by recruiting someone the coaches aren't sold on. I get this guy is a 5*, so he's probably solid, but I think our coaches look for certain qualities in their OL, regardless of ranking. Point being, I think everyone is on the same page.
IMO they aren't going after this guy if nico isn't help push the bill, ie we don't have nico, we aren't pushing for a visit

IMO they aren't going after this guy if nico isn't help push the bill, ie we don't have nico, we aren't pushing for a visit
Probably true. Nico is what opens the door. I'm just saying I think Nico asked the coaches if it were okay to recruit him, to which they most likely replied, "hell yeah!". I don't think he's just picking guys to recruit without talking to the coaches first.

Probably true. Nico is what opens the door. I'm just saying I think Nico asked the coaches if it were okay to recruit him, to which they most likely replied, "hell yeah!". I don't think he's just picking guys to recruit without talking to the coaches first.
He's also working Mitchell hard from what I've seen on Twitter and instagram

Tennessee commit Nicholaus Iamaleava is a big reason for Mauigoa’s interest in the Vols.

“I’ve known him since I was a freshman when I was playing out in California,” Mauigoa said. “After I put out my top 13, Tennessee wasn’t on it but they started to reach out and Nico has been recruiting me really hard. He’s been very active and put the coaches in touch with me as well.

“I like coach Glenn (Elarbee, OL coach) and I’m starting to build a relationship with him. I’ve talked with coach Heupel too and they FaceTimed me once during a practice to show me how they do things there. They both seem like good, honorable men and I'm interested to learn more about them moving forward."
-Biggins 247 Article

Tennessee commit Nicholaus Iamaleava is a big reason for Mauigoa’s interest in the Vols.

“I’ve known him since I was a freshman when I was playing out in California,” Mauigoa said. “After I put out my top 13, Tennessee wasn’t on it but they started to reach out and Nico has been recruiting me really hard. He’s been very active and put the coaches in touch with me as well.

“I like coach Glenn (Elarbee, OL coach) and I’m starting to build a relationship with him. I’ve talked with coach Heupel too and they FaceTimed me once during a practice to show me how they do things there. They both seem like good, honorable men and I'm interested to learn more about them moving forward."
-Biggins 247 Article
@ABINGDON VOL FAN The Nicco effect 👀

-Biggins 247 Article

Potentially very big news. Biggins made a point to say “watch for Tennessee.”

All due respect to those random Twitter posters but where has it been reported that he’s definitely taking an OV here?

VN Store

Back