'19 FL OL Chris Akporoghene (Tennessee signee)

I’m sorry I forgot what website I am on... let me rephrase... I have insider info that says this kid is a Vol.... and soon!!!!
Does anyone know how to pronounce this dudes last name... you think this kid is any good... (insert joke here)... naw if he doesn’t wanna be a vol this kid sucks... oh he does want to be a vol, yea clearly this kid is a very low rated player and probably has 5* talent... is that better 😂😉

Reactions: 5 people

And you’re a Moran....... so 💥! Chill I’m not trying to upstage anyone or impress anyone. I know a little so I share a little. That was my way of saying... with his athleticism and frame being in a zone scheme this guy is made for a OG position. It’s a great fit. I will be less football speak next time.

Reactions: 1 person
And you’re a Moran....... so 💥! Chill I’m not trying to upstage anyone or impress anyone. I know a little so I share a little. That was my way of saying... with his athleticism and frame being in a zone scheme this guy is made for a OG position. It’s a great fit. I will be less football speak next time.

No problems..you're not a bad poster...just a little too extraish sometimes.

Knock yourself out..post a big detailed, technical anylytical breakdown on every player if you want, but every post doesn't have to be so..coachnerdspeak..

Reactions: 3 people
No problems..you're not a bad poster...just a little too extraish sometimes.

Knock yourself out..post a big detailed, technical anylytical breakdown on every player if you want, but every post doesn't have to be so..coachnerdspeak..
I get it. I just think when I was watching football or listening (about football) I wanted to know details like that.... really is the only reason i post things like that...

But to be fair I don’t always post things like that. I appreciate your thoughts.

I get it. I just think when I was watching football or listening (about football) I wanted to know details like that.... really is the only reason i post things like that...

But to be fair I don’t always post things like that. I appreciate your thoughts.

Post whatever you want.. They do

Reactions: 11 people
He's taking his OV to Oregon this weekend and the Ducks seem to be our biggest competition. Oregon is stacked on the OL, so the opportunity is greater at UT. Said he's going to announce before he returns to school on 7/24 so he can focus on his SR season-- but I'll be surprised if he waits that long.

5.8 (low 4-star) on Rivals
80 (low 3-star) on 247
79 (high 3-star) on ESPN
0.86somethingsomething composite.

For anyone else wondering. I was, for sure. That 247 eval swung his composite massively.
247 evals have been getting progressively worse. Espn is probably the best right now

Hey man post whatever you want, when you want. You're not a bad poster.

Don't want to derail but do you always have to try and impress everyone with your technical talk? We get it, you know football. :crazy:

Easy Newt. He’s a big time JV Football coach. He knows what he’s talking about.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
247 evals have been getting progressively worse. Espn is probably the best right now

I don't believe he's been evaluated by 247 since early 2017. He's supposedly a completely different player now who has completely reshaped his body as well in the last year. Rob Lewis had some great comments on him in the VQ podcast last week from when they saw him last year at a Nashville combine compared to where he was this year at UT's camp.

Reactions: 3 people
I’m sorry I forgot what website I am on... let me rephrase... I have insider info that says this kid is a Vol.... and soon!!!!
Does anyone know how to pronounce this dudes last name... you think this kid is any good... (insert joke here)... naw if he doesn’t wanna be a vol this kid sucks... oh he does want to be a vol, yea clearly this kid is a very low rated player and probably has 5* talent... is that better 😂😉

Less pretentious and understandable, yes. You'll get there.

Reactions: 2 people
vols make a move for 4-star ol

tennessee wasn't even on akporoghene's radar until he came to camp two weeks ago. He picked up an offer and has heard from jeremy pruitt every day since.

The 4-star lineman, who started his prep career at king's academy in knoxville, recently valued the vols into his top 5 saying, "over the short time i've been talking with them they've shown me a lot of love. I'm going to choose the place where it's more comfortable for me and my family. ... The conversation is how to make tennessee better."

akporoghene took a recent ov to oregon and has plans to commit to a school before he heads back to img in late july. It's certainly no done deal here for the vols, but they're trending after not even being in the conversation less than a month ago.

- vq

Reactions: 7 people

I may be a little weird but I enjoy your posts when you get “technically” detailed. 😎

VN Store

Back