FL LB DeMario Tolan (LSU commit)

AP said on swain this morning that we are going to miss out on this kid
Going 2 b a real challange 2 attract highly sought after defensive players right now. DL may b the exception, n DB's 2 somewhat, as Garner n Martinez r proven power 5 coaches. If we put a decent product on the field this fall, (team tgat shows promise), we will attract some highly ranked guys, that r tentative (for valid reasons), @ this point. Obviously, the ncaa mess, once announced will also help recruiting. Honestly, any recruit above a 3 star, outside the state of Tn is icing on the cake for this upcoming class. Some people need a prescription for reality.

Some of these responses read like they going to a psychologist. Just lay it all out there if it makes you feel better.

Reactions: #1GatorHater
Going 2 b a real challange 2 attract highly sought after defensive players right now. DL may b the exception, n DB's 2 somewhat, as Garner n Martinez r proven power 5 coaches. If we put a decent product on the field this fall, (team tgat shows promise), we will attract some highly ranked guys, that r tentative (for valid reasons), @ this point. Obviously, the ncaa mess, once announced will also help recruiting. Honestly, any recruit above a 3 star, outside the state of Tn is icing on the cake for this upcoming class. Some people need a prescription for reality.
U can use more text characters n it will b ok
- Thx

May get a few from Florida every now and then but we need to continue to work in the Midwest along with our border states to get players. Not often to we win against FSU, Miami, or Florida for a Florida kid.

Not saying it never happens, just not common

wait i have three very young kids.

they're supposed to have learned numbers? 😫 mine said Dada (and mama). I've got this all wrong!
Did your children learn to read paragraphs or even complete sentences b4 counting 2 10? If so, congrats, u have geniuses on ur hands. I highly doubt they did, in fact I'm positive they didn't.

VN Store

Back