‘23 FL Edge Wilky Denaud

Since the game he’s liked a couple gator players posts. Also he liked these after AU got blown out by PSU:

He's going to commit to a coach who not not be there next year if it gets really ugly this year if not this year could be the next. He must have been a AU fan growing up or something because I just don't see how many recruits can see anything positive going on there right now. I know it hurt us before Hype came.

He's going to commit to a coach who not not be there next year if it gets really ugly this year if not this year could be the next. He must have been a AU fan growing up or something because I just don't see how many recruits can see anything positive going on there right now. I know it hurt us before Hype came.
Really, it would have been very ungracious of him not to like any posts after he was a guest there. He did the right thing.

OTOH, which messages he did choose to like doesn't bode well for Aubie imo. He managed to have it both ways. I assume he will also say everyone was really nice there, if asked in an interview. He was their guest.

Reactions: KptVFL and MarcoVol
Saban retiring or something?

He is committed to AUB already

I think I missed the joke from the post above me. LOL It threw me cause I was like, what the heck does Saban have to do with it. HAHA

giphy.gif

VN Store

Back