'21 FL DL Leonard Taylor (Miami Commit)

I don’t get into the “Strong Miami/FSU is a weak Florida” theory. They have been and can all be elite at the same time.

It’s rare. And when Florida was at its most elite best, Miami and FSU were down. Think Urban Meyer’s best years. They can all three be good at the same time, but one is usually a little down and, with the exception of some Bowden/Spurrier years. only one will typically be truly elite.

I agree that FSU can hurt UF more than Miami can. But as we’ve seen this cycle, UF and Miami often goes head to head on recruits (like Taylor) and we obviously want them picking Miami.

It’s rare. And when Florida was at its most elite best, Miami and FSU were down. Think Urban Meyer’s best years. They can all three be good at the same time, but one is usually a little down and, with the exception of some Bowden/Spurrier years. only one will typically be truly elite.

I agree that FSU can hurt UF more than Miami can. But as we’ve seen this cycle, UF and Miami often goes head to head on recruits (like Taylor) and we obviously want them picking Miami.
Agree here because even during the good Fisher years at FSU, Florida had Muschamp and Miami was down.

Wait yall put a long snapper on scholarship??? Come on Tennessee. I was actually starting to feel like family around these parts.
giphy.gif
Wasn’t meant to be...if that ruined it. 😏

Reactions: Kristy*
Saban and Bob Stoops weren’t shy about offering long snappers full rides...but Manny Diaz? 😉

Reactions: Kristy*

A good FSU team also hurts Auburn and UGA in South Georgia.

Miami might stuff Mullen in the locker again for Corey Collier. Miami freed up a spot by pushing out one of their lower commits this week. Diaz is just F'in with Mullen now. It is not even funny at this point. Collier isn't even a need. Diaz just doing it for the perception of the situation. Also, Sapp (UF highest rated recruit on 24/7) is in one of those I have a girlfriend, but I like to go on dates with other females to see if my girlfriend is really for me commitments.

Last edited:
Miami might stuff Mullen in the locker again for Corey Collier. Miami freed up a spot by pushing out one of their lower commits this week. Diaz is just F'in with Mullen now. It is not even funny at this point. Collier isn't even a need. Diaz just doing it for the perception of the situation. Also, Sapp (UF highest rated recruit on 24/7) is in one of those I have a girlfriend, but I like to go on dates with other females to see if my girlfriend is really for me commitments.
Go Miami

Anything that messes with Florida is fine by Volnation

VN Store

Back