'21 FL DL Leonard Taylor (Miami Commit)

Tennesee assistant Brian Niedermeyer is another coach that Taylor likes.

“He reminds me of my high school coach," Taylor said. "Him and [Palmetto's Mike Manasco] look the same to me, and Coach Niedermeyer is real funny. Him and my mom have a really good connection. I’m always on the phone with him. He’s good people.”
Taylor has also taken notice of the recruiting class the Volunteers have assembled as of late.

“I seen how many people that got committed there, and with them, I got a chance to start as a freshman too. That’s what I want to do. I want to play right away," Taylor said.

“In December," Taylor said when asked about a timeline. "On signing day, that's when I’m going to commit.”
andrew ivins 247

Hahaha.

Definitely want this kid...but starting as freshman in 2021?

Maybe. We're losing all those seniors

And my guess is if he could CJP would love to have the situation he had as Bama DC and have 4-5 guys in the rotation. So if anyone shows that they can play at an SEC level they will at least see the field even if they don't "start".

And my guess is if he could CJP would love to have the situation he had as Bama DC and have 4-5 guys in the rotation. So if anyone shows that they can play at an SEC level they will at least see the field even if they don't "start".
yep. front 7 guys that find their way in to the rotation, that's an accomplishment, whether you "start" or not. especially for true freshmen.

yep. front 7 guys that find their way in to the rotation, that's an accomplishment, whether you "start" or not. especially for true freshmen.

He’s good enough to be in the 2 deep. Wherever he goes he’s going to wreck offenses for years

Would love to get in with some of these high ranked Miami Palmetto kids. Taylor, Jason Marshall, Cory Collier, Brashard Smith. No it's not likely, but damn, they've got some good players on that team.

VN Store

Back