• WDE
  • HEIGHT 6-3
  • WEIGHT 210
  • HIGH SCHOOL Pahokee
  • HOME TOWN Pahokee, FL
  • CLASS 2020
Latarie Kinsler Jr., 2020 Weakside defensive end - Rivals.com

Per 247, Vols offered March 5th

Spoke with Pahokee (FL) DE Latarie Kinsler about his recruitment. He says Tennessee has moved up due to communication during the dead period, and he is planning to official for the October 5th game against Georgia. His original plan was to decide before his senior season began, but Tennessee's efforts have delayed that, he says. Syracuse appears to be the biggest competition for Tennessee right now, with Kentucky also involved.

-Mike McCallister, Syracuse 247

obviously he needs to get bigger. if he was one of our edge guys i would be ok with that. quick and fast. they move him around on defense . intriguing prospect for sure

obviously he needs to get bigger. if he was one of our edge guys i would be ok with that. quick and fast. they move him around on defense . intriguing prospect for sure

Pretty good looking list and he looks quick off the corner. I agree, put some muscle mass on and he could be a nice sleeper in the class.

Communication during the dead period sounds like something that would be frowned upon, but I guess it's ok, huh? Good to be in the thick of it with Syracuse and Kentucky for sure.

Reactions: Volsdeep4
Pahokee kids are ballers if you can keep them out of trouble (ex:Nukese Richardson) and get them thru school. This is the only way out for most of these kids from the Mulk City area Pahokee, Belle Glade and Clewiston. Lots of talent in this area and only way out is to get into college or be stuck in the sugar fields forever or dirt poor with not much future. Good luck to the young man whether with the good guys Vols or another college.

VN Store

Back