'19 FL DE Khris Bogle (UF signee)

This would be huge if we can really get back in it.
Wright, Crouch, Bogle, Eboigbe, Cain, and Gray would be a VERY nice haul. Would put us in the top 5 nationally and would fill all of our needs. I'd really like to pull Watson or Pappoe too, but I think those ships have sailed

Reactions: Yazzy
Wright, Crouch, Bogle, Eboigbe, Cain, and Gray would be a VERY nice haul. Would put us in the top 5 nationally and would fill all of our needs. I'd really like to pull Watson or Pappoe too, but I think those ships have sailed
I’ll be thrilled if we get 1/3 outta Cain, Bogle, Eboigbe. One of those pass rushers would be a big add tho. Seems like Eboigbe sitch has quieted...Bogle recruitment going thru Feb.

Bama or UM. Bama has the momentum heading into dead period but they were limited on space. They'll push for a commit from Bogle. Miami is still viewed as the favorite even with Diaz leaving. Coach Banda staying was key for Canes.

I’ll be thrilled if we get 1/3 outta Cain, Bogle, Eboigbe. One of those pass rushers would be a big add tho. Seems like Eboigbe sitch has quieted...Bogle recruitment going thru Feb.
Realistically we’re “in the mix” and odds are we don’t get any of them better yet more than one... of course that would be awesome... let’s get thru ESD and make sure Wright, Gray, and Crouch are locked down before we start looking past the gold mine sitting in front of us... the class is officially a huge success with just those three, who appear to be locked in at this point... any other big name is sprinkles on the sundae at that point

VN Store

Back