'19 FL DE Khris Bogle (UF signee)

Canes are becoming a dumpster fire big time and boosters, fans and former Canes players like Warren Sapp wants Richt gone ASAP! Losing to teams like Virginia, Duke and Georgia Tech with the talent the Canes have on the roster loaded with 4 and 5 stars isn't acceptable and I don't blame their fans. On a side note, I do really like their DC Manny Diaz, dude can coach and is a great DC which defense isn't their problem. Their offense mainly QB play is atrocious!

FSU looks even worse and I'm not sure Taggert is even going to get out of his first year without getting fired!

Bump. Although at this point with our momentum he might not be able to get a comitable offer though.

Miami on another 4 game losing streak. Just imagine if they played in a tougher conference like the Sun Belt how bad it would be.

The only reason Bogle wouldnt get a committable offer is if the staff feels really good about the DE thats committed to Bama. Bogle is pretty elite. No way they turn him away imo.

Not really, Bama and Ga have done a lot of damage in S Fla. a lot of teams hit Fla.
I said that UF would benefit the most. That's what has typically happened in years where FSU and Miami struggle. Never said other teams wouldn't pull kids from south Florida, but there are plenty of kids that don't want to leave the state...so Florida becomes their top choice as long as they aren't garbage.

I said that UF would benefit the most. That's what has typically happened in years where FSU and Miami struggle. Never said other teams wouldn't pull kids from south Florida, but there are plenty of kids that don't want to leave the state...so Florida becomes their top choice as long as they aren't garbage.
True . Couldn't like the post because that's what happens. Hope Miami can get it back together.

lol I don't think honoring your parents extends out to going to college where they want you to. Regardless, I think the kid wants elsewhere but just likes attention

VN Store

Back