'19 FL DE Khris Bogle (UF signee)

If the package deals include 3 4 stars the 2 worst being 91 and big pieces in leading team to state title and win over s thomas aquinus

You realize Lakeland has some all Americans at UF right

Check out what he doing at Vanguard with 21 n 22 classes all them boys fringe 5 stars and one is the top DE in country for 21

A decade ahead helps exp is a real thing

Unless u think Fulmer so great with today’s game recruiting

Hell to everyone with eyes it’s clear Pruitt is hoping copy Kirby and be successful
Thought u weren't going to post again if u all got him ? Couldn't help yourself. Oh well, don't blame U, nice pick-up

Reactions: CreiveHallVol
Have a good day. Jesus loves you
CaringSmugInsect-size_restricted.gif

He signed with the Gators. WTF. You're dead to me Bogle.

per 247.

I see I'm a little late but still. I wonder why we stopped recruiting him? on to the next.

Dude I’m not here to please folks

This got cb’s out the blue last night he could end up anywhere including tenn

Put me on ignore dude pls or I guess I’ll do u if I can

I try my hardest to not boast or talk **** but def wouldn’t get that vibe from all sensitive folks
You plop down and discuss Gator recruiting like this is a Gators board and we’re just the guests. It’s intentional so quit with the faux indignation. Try harder...or not at all. 😴

Thanks for citing your sources on that one, Jimmy.
Fml for being here atm with a link I posted on my Facebook group

But

DE Khris Bogle flips from Alabama to Florida

Had a feeling this had something to do with it

“I like it a lot because I can stand up or get down on the ground and just attack the quarterback on third down.”

Grantham system just look fun to play in

Last edited:
Reactions: mcg8r
Fml for being here atm with a link I posted on my Facebook group

But

DE Khris Bogle flips from Alabama to Florida

Why are you not at the Gator board with all of this? I have no qualms with rival posters. I think they add to the discourse and provide good info. But continously posting about a recruit you beat us out for is poor form.
I spent 13 years in Florida and met some really great Gator fans. You aren't doing them any favors.

Reactions: Bobo0101
If the package deals include 3 4 stars the 2 worst being 91 and big pieces in leading team to state title and win over st thomas aquinus hell ya

You realize Lakeland has some all Americans from UF right

Do what u have to to lock up them lakeland and Bowman

Beast wanted Clemson Georgia bama etc don’t act like above the **** just ain’t as seasoned as Ol Dan

Check out what he doing at Vanguard with 21 n 22 classes all them boys fringe 5 stars and one is the top DE in country for 21

Hell to everyone with eyes it’s clear Pruitt is hoping copy Kirby and be successful[/QUOTE]
Did florida legalize marijuana? Anybody else understand this gibberish?

Reactions: CreiveHallVol

Hell to everyone with eyes it’s clear Pruitt is hoping copy Kirby and be successful
Did florida legalize marijuana? Anybody else understand this gibberish?[/QUOTE]
Figured I was being roasted for not knowing he already commited

I’m gone y’all hate me anyway for the team root for lol no prob guys

Good luck today 👍

VN Store

Back