'19 FL DE Khris Bogle (UF signee)

I think he was trolling because why would mom have a bammer shirt underneath if he was going to pick UT?
I don't understand where this came from? I just watched his announcement, and no one on that stage has a Bama shirt on, or underneath another shirt, nothing. Where did this come from?

Also, leading into his announcement, the NBC guy, before putting mic to Bogle, said that Bogle told him right before they came back from commercial, that he may change his mind right now.

I don't believe this kid was trolling at all; he was, and still is, I think, truly unsure about where he wants to go.

Last edited:
I don't understand where this came from? I just watched his announcement, and no one on that stage has a Bama shirt on, or underneath another shirt, nothing. Where did this come from?

Also, leading into his announcement, the NBC guy, before putting mic to Bogle, said that Bogle told him right before they came back from commercial, that he may change his mind right now.

I don't believe this kid was trolling at all; he was, and still is, I think, truly unsure about where he wants to go.
Can you send a link if you have it? I missed his announcement and cannot find it anywhere online including nbc's site...

Nvm, after about 2 weeks, I just found it 😁

Reactions: SugarCC

His mother most certainly had an Alabama shirt on underneath.

Reactions: 901LookAlive
Any chance he flips? I wasn't sure if he's considered signed or committed at this point.

If he really was about to pick us a few weeks ago, and if Tosh goes to UGA like Atlanta has said is a matter of when not if, then it’s certainly possible, but there hasn’t been much chatter on him recently.

Reactions: blued125
If he really was about to pick us a few weeks ago, and if Tosh goes to UGA like Atlanta has said is a matter of when not if, then it’s certainly possible, but there hasn’t been much chatter on him recently.
Thanks. I was unsure if he actual signed his paperwork.

VN Store

Back