'21 FL CB Terrion Arnold

Post in the Wilcoxson thread but it seems more relevant here lol. I doubt he ever sees the court at TN but it's just another example of how in sync our athletic department is now and how great it is to see the unity. Will pay dividends in the long run.

It would be pretty cool to see the BasketVols up 20 over Vandy on senior night in 2024, and for Barnes to throw in his "football" rotation of Wideman, Beckwith, and this kid. Gotta keep a few actual basketball players on the court so our football guys can score..

Reactions: BigOrangeGoose
It would be pretty cool to see the BasketVols up 20 over Vandy on senior night in 2024, and for Barnes to throw in his "football" rotation of Wideman, Beckwith, and this kid. Gotta keep a few actual basketball players on the court so our football guys can score..
And Bell

I can’t see Barnes spending time with these football players when he is dragging in top BB talent. If players do not develop early in the season this could come back to bite him.

As I have said many times, recruiting is just a game until December. We are telling these kids just what they want to hear.

I can’t see Barnes spending time with these football players when he is dragging in top BB talent. If players do not develop early in the season this could come back to bite him.

As I have said many times, recruiting is just a game until December. We are telling these kids just what they want to hear.
Have Rick Barnes or Pruitt ever been coaches that are like snake oil salesmen? First thing every recruit says is that they’re up front and honest. Butch told recruits what they want to hear. Pruitt and Barnes tell them how its gonna be

Fulmer, Barnes, and Pruitt working as a team.

Thank you for working the system in Tennessee favor gentlemen. Hopefully it pays off for the good guys
Couldn't it just be that Barnes liked his skills on the court and made the offer? I don't believe Pruitt is in Barnes ear telling him to offer a kid a scholly so that he can get him on the field. I think some of you are worshiping every move that is made and putting too much thought into it.

Couldn't it just be that Barnes liked his skills on the court and made the offer? I don't believe Pruitt is in Barnes ear telling him to offer a kid a scholly so that he can get him on the field. I think some of you are worshiping every move that is made and putting too much thought into it.
Considering that Barnes is in on four 5 stars for the class of 2021 and Arnold isn’t in the same league as Paulo, Ingram, Chandler and Smith, I’d say there’s a bit of teamwork from Barnes on this one. You could make a case for Wideman last class since he was an actual freak on the court. But for guys like Beckwith and Arnold, Barnes is most likely just being a team player 🤷🏻‍♂️

Reactions: onevol74
Florida leads
bbc1b891-bc25-47d9-a8e5-5e8c20f6c397-screen-shot-2018-02-22-at-95910-am.png

VN Store

Back