'21 FL CB Terrion Arnold

Good point there Fuller will probably be gone by then either for production or cost cutting.
Not placing any inordinate hope in one player still in high school, of course. But this type.

Man if we get him and Rucker to go along with Wilcoxson Is there another better db haul out there for anybody else?
Could very likely happen. We have two guys playing corner right now that will probably be in next year's draft.Plus we started both of them as true freshman. So we can sell pt for talented incoming freshmen at the position.

Could very likely happen. We have two guys playing corner right now that will probably be in next year's draft.Plus we started both of them as true freshman. So we can sell pt for talented incoming freshmen at the position.
And if we land em that's workin toward a serious 2 deep rotation to keep guys fresh.

Surely I'm not the only guy that wants Alontae at FS and have Keyshawn opposite Bryce

I watched his highlights again and Arnold reminds me of a combination of Deon Grant and Eric Berry on defense. Plays Safety lik Deon, kinda like a center fielder in baseball, when the balls in the air and he hits like Eric Berry when he attacks the ball carrier, seems like everybody he hit, went backwards. Love this kid's game. Want ! Really, really, really Want !

I watched his highlights again and Arnold reminds me of a combination of Deon Grant and Eric Berry on defense. Plays Safety lik Deon, kinda like a center fielder in baseball, when the balls in the air and he hits like Eric Berry when he attacks the ball carrier, seems like everybody he hit, went backwards. Love this kid's game. Want ! Really, really, really Want !
I love the enthusiasm, but Eric Berry could have started in the NFL straight out of high school.

Reactions: LittleVol

VN Store

Back