'24 FL CB Jameer Grimsley

Very impressive film as a WR.

Aggressive and willing tackler on defense.
Not sure I'd want him at CB in the SEC, but he could prove that assessment wrong.

Very acrobatic. He'll always get open as a WR

That wasn’t my point. It’s a little unusual for a kid this highly regarded by that many schools to have no rating whatsoever at this point in the process.

I know. I was just being a smartass.

The website rankings don’t mean a lot to me and this is a great example as to why.

That wasn’t my point. It’s a little unusual for a kid this highly regarded by that many schools to have no rating whatsoever at this point in the process.
There's probably over 1 million HS kids playing football .

On3, 247, and Rivals don't even have 500 employees combined. Their networks are probably not even 1,000.

They say participation is down in Football but, there's more high school now than ever in America. There's more talent now than ever.

They simply don't have the harness.
Not to mention the political reasons why some kids get ranked while others don't.
(Not attending sponsored camps)

Last edited:
There's probably over 1 million HS kids playing football .

On3, 247, and Rivals don't even have 500 employees combined. Their networks are probably not even 1,000.

They say participation is down in Football but, there's more high school now than ever in America. There's more talent now than ever.

They simply don't have the harness.
Not to mention the political reasons why some kids get ranked while others don't.
(Not attending sponsored camps)

And those 3 networks have FAR more scouts and credibility than ESPN, which is a joke.

Reactions: LittleVol

VN Store

Back