FL CB Damarius McGhee

Not sure if serious

😂 losses to Mississippi State, Missouri, Auburn, Texas A&M.... they aren’t beating Alabama or Florida..... so.... yeah I’d say they are worse.

If HB starts I believe we beat Vandy and A&M which would make us better than LSU.

Either way they went from a NC to bottom of the barrel in one year.

😂 losses to Mississippi State, Missouri, Auburn, Texas A&M.... they aren’t beating Alabama or Florida..... so.... yeah I’d say they are worse.

If HB starts I believe we beat Vandy and A&M which would make us better than LSU.

Either way they went from a NC to bottom of the barrel in one year.

So, if I am an 18 year old kid from the Florida panhandle, you're telling me that my perception of the Tennessee football program and the LSU football program are no different?

Reactions: VolByLaw
So, if I am an 18 year old kid from the Florida panhandle, you're telling me that my perception of the Tennessee football program and the LSU football program are no different?

Perception can be whatever you want it to be.

But they’ve lost just like we have.

They’ve honestly fallen further. It should be a big red flag that the year after you won a National Championship the development of the players obviously wasn’t there and the team has completely dropped off so much that you are a bottom tier team.

Reactions: tnktm

They’ve honestly fallen further. It should be a big red flag that the year after you won a National Championship the development of the players obviously wasn’t there and the team has completely dropped off so much that you are a bottom tier team.

It's really, really hard to make a respectful reply to this.

I wanted to type something else, but will simply say I disagree.

Reactions: VolByLaw

They had like 14 players drafted off last year's team, we barely have had that many in the last decade.

14 players drafted off last year’s undefeated National Championship team including the best QB in college football. Lost their D coordinator (and are implementing the 4-3 this year) and their passing game coordinator who completely revolutionized their offense.

They replaced 4/5 starters on the OL and returned 5/22 starters overall. They also had 4 players opt out.

In no way, shape, or form has LSU fallen farther than we have. It’s laughable to suggest otherwise.

14 players drafted off last year’s undefeated National Championship team including the best QB in college football. Lost their D coordinator (and are implementing the 4-3 this year) and their passing game coordinator who completely revolutionized their offense.

They replaced 4/5 starters on the OL and returned 5/22 starters overall. They also had 4 players opt out.

In no way, shape, or form has LSU fallen farther than we have. It’s laughable to suggest otherwise.

So kids should not take note of everything you just said? You are literally proving my point. The LSU team that won the NC is no more. They lost the coaches responsible for it. Hence their downfall this year.

It’ll be a while before they are relevant again.

Wouldn’t be surprised if he ended up back I n the fold. Would be the fourth player to decommit this year while the other two ( Tiyon Evans and Isaac Washington) re committed then that CB what his name flipped to Fl. Would love to have both McGhee and Green. Either way I believe we finish with a solid class.

VN Store

Back