Five years ago on this day

I was in traffic outside of Atl listening to the game. People were texting me and giving me the business because UGA scored on a long pass to win (they thought). I could hear people in other cars screaming "NO". I remember the radio broadcast ended so abruptly I thought they lost power or the satellite or something.

I was in traffic outside of Atl listening to the game. People were texting me and giving me the business because UGA scored on a long pass to win (they thought). I could hear people in other cars screaming "NO". I remember the radio broadcast ended so abruptly I thought they lost power or the satellite or something.

I would have loved to hear the Georgia radio broadcast that day.

Had to leave the house about 10 minutes before this play to go to my sister in law’s wedding 🤬. Was reloading the gamecast in the car and was shocked to see points suddenly appear!

Reactions: Volanta
That feels like a lifetime ago when we were competing with the big boys. That was a great day. I really thought we were back at that point.

Reactions: 67Vol
It's funny some people back then thought our best QB was on the bench (JG) ;)

PS. I also remember that after the game Kirby said he was very glad Dobbs was in his last year. :)

Reactions: TennVols12
One of only a smattering of great wins in the past decade.

But it was a good day, good memories.

VN Store

Back