Five Best Basketball Players at Every Position

That’s awesome! She really is a talented young lady.

I think she is really trying to improve in the leadership department. There was a point in the 4th quarter where 4 of the teammates were in a circle huddled up and Key was walking the other direction... she grabbed leg by the waist and brought her over and talked to the whole group. To me that is a huge step forward for this team.

It’s crazy how a negative post will have 300 replies but something positive gets little love 😂

I’m glad that the nation is taking notice, proof of her improvement as well! I still can’t get over how much happier the players look. No sagging shoulders, they stand tall and proud again.

I think she is really trying to improve in the leadership department.

Every time I see a post from someone claiming that “nothing has changed from last year,” one of the first things I think of is the dramatic leap forward that Rennia Davis has taken as a leader. Even though she may not be naturally comfortable being a vocal leader, she is all-in and doing a terrific job.

Everyone I know is super proud of how far Rennia has come in such a short time. This staff has done wonders for her.

I’m glad that the nation is taking notice, proof of her improvement as well! I still can’t get over how much happier the players look. No sagging shoulders, they stand tall and proud again.

Never a doubt, Ren!

If we had five players that played at the efficiency level of Rennia Davis we'd be going for a National Championship this year. She has better efficiency than Carter or Howard but does not play their takeover style. Her one fault even though better this season is having the mindset to be the go to player. She will step back way to much when she should be taking the lead.

Just saw that Rennia made the mid-season Wooden Award list. Great to see her getting some recognition. List seemed pretty accurate, surprised there was no candidate from Stanford in the top 25.

VN Store

Back