First Time in a Long Time

Saban shouldn’t have let Cochran address the full team. He just left at an awful time, in the middle of off season training, right before Spring practice starts....and he went to an in conference rival. Cochran can surely reach out individually and say “goodbye” to the players, but no way I let him address the full team. Saban was right imho.

In other words Saban is finally getting what everyone else gets every year: bad luck.

Just think where we would have been today if Fulmer and the powers that be had paid Rodney (The Bagman) Garner what he was worth and not leave. He is the gift that keeps on giving by cutting us off at the knees stealing the recruit out of Chattanooga this past recruiting cycle.

I saw that thread title, "First time in a long time" and thought this was about somebodies love life, ahhh , just saying.

Everyone plays players. We just have to up our bagman game.

giphy.gif

Just think where we would have been today if Fulmer and the powers that be had paid Rodney (The Bagman) Garner what he was worth and not leave. He is the gift that keeps on giving by cutting us off at the knees stealing the recruit out of Chattanooga this past recruiting cycle.

If I remember correctly I think he interviewed for Kiffin's staff and almost came back.........we know about the Lane "moral's" Train about that time so only seems fitting..............

Butch might as well return as our head coach given how Lyle Lyme ticks drag his name into VN so frequently.

angry-dog-smiley-emoticon.gif

Last edited:
One staff’s HC has won multiple national championships.

The other staff’s HC has great potential, and has won several as a coordinator. Being a HC is much different than being a coordinator.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I think Tennessee has a better coaching staff than Alabama. With the Cochran exit, Saban lost the best in the business. The assistants are not near what the Tide has been used to having. None there very long. I hope this is the beginning of the end. They still have some of the best players that money can buy. I hope their recruiting suffers in 2021. I hate Crimson.
You failed to mention Saban's car wash boy! CJP took over a dumpster fire, has the team buying in, recruiting light out, not just moving in the right direction, but rather, has us on a roll-not only will we beat Bama, but I'm smelling a NATY! It's time for CJP to get a BIG pay raise!!!

VN Store

Back