First Pitch Dinner set

I went to the first Dave Serrano one, tix weren’t hard to come by, I guess it’s a different story now.

Which is a good thing.

GBO!!!

How was the dinner? I hate that we missed it this year!
It was a fun time. Bigger facility which was able to handle more people. Chris Burke did a great job interviewing Phil Garner. It was great talking with and seeing people, meeting some of the new guys. B0B8F6CE-B7BD-46B0-B4B9-944B29440183.jpeg

It was a great time. Awesome venue and players were gracious with their time. We were at table 26 so must have been close to you. Go Vols!

Reactions: @1RBFjr
It was a great time. Awesome venue and players were gracious with their time. We were at table 26 so must have been close to you. Go Vols!
How was the dinner? I hate that we missed it this year!
From last night here’s a photo of our former and future Forest City Owls (and me) . Would’ve loved to have Sean in it, but I’m sure he’s busy throwing. We just missed having Shawn Scott in the photo. GBO! DD6C6CD4-0268-4E74-8C23-D01139FC7C39.jpeg

That’s a great picture! I got to know Ryan as he sat at our table—-he seems like a great kid! Really impressed with the overall event, the Press Room venue, the interaction with the team, and enjoyed hearing from Phil Garner, Chris Burke, and Coach Vitello.

Last edited:
Reactions: @1RBFjr and BigDave

VN Store

Back