First half stats

Gah this Kentucky team is terrible, QB play on our side is literally winning the game for them. Every other phase of the game we are beating them.

Reactions: DiderotsGhost
We have to just get out of our own way. We're so much more talented than they are. That's obvious. We just can't turn the ball over again and again.

The bottom line is: 4 turnovers and we're still in the game. Somehow. We really need to put one in the endzone on our first drive to open the half.
We’ll beat these guys if we just get out of our own way. JG is going to have to make few throws though.

Reactions: DocVOLiday
The bottom line is: 4 turnovers and we're still in the game. Somehow. We really need to put one in the endzone on our first drive to open the half.

That's the key. Have to make it 17-14 after the first drive. Kentucky will start to get nervous

The things is, if we had been more successful running the ball early on, like we should have, maybe JG isn't forcing throws. But our running game finally looked like I expected on that touchdown drive.
KY will start putting 8 in the box. We will have to throw some to keep them from stacking the box. Short screens and slants

Reactions: 08Vol
Gray had 18 carries for 102 yards.
Yeah...so why were we throwing it so much?

19 pass plays
28 run plays

It was actually 17 pass plays and 14 run plays BEFORE our TD drive.

Play calling has not focused on our strengths.

Reactions: 08Vol
Kentucky is bad, Tennessee mistakes making Kentucky look not as bad.

I still think Tennessee wins this game. If not....look out......cause kentucky is not good.

This KY team is horrible. The pick 6’s are inexcusable as a 5th year senior in the SEC..... especially against such a weak opponent

Still in the game? Are you watching the same game I am. What part of this are we in the game right now when JG goes back out time after time and now we missing our starting LT.

VN Store

Back