First half offense

Early morning drinking lol.
Pruitt isn't great yet. JG probably never will be. We have had a dropped td for a pick. Cheney doesn't suck, the plays have been there, for e,ample Pope running wide open. JJ over the middle. Swings and screens. JG has thrown it into the defensive line 3 times on open receivers. We have dropped 3 passes. Thrown a really bad pick. Can't blame Cheney.

And I've said it before I'll say it again. As bad as JG is, hes the best QB on the roster unfortunately. The kid is tough and has doing his best. That's not enough, but everyone can't be fired. Uf is a top 10 team and we are on the road.

Pruitt needs gone. Lol.

Butch wasn’t even this bad.
Yes he was. Much of what Pruitt is now trying to deal with is because of Jones' incompetence. That isn't saying Pruitt is the answer. He may not be. But Jones is responsible for much of it.

Reactions: SpookyAction
Early morning drinking lol.
Pruitt isn't great yet. JG probably never will be. We have had a dropped td for a pick. Cheney doesn't suck, the plays have been there, for e,ample Pope running wide open. JJ over the middle. Swings and screens. JG has thrown it into the defensive line 3 times on open receivers. We have dropped 3 passes. Thrown a really bad pick. Can't blame Cheney.

And I've said it before I'll say it again. As bad as JG is, hes the best QB on the roster unfortunately. The kid is tough and has doing his best. That's not enough, but everyone can't be fired. Uf is a top 10 team and we are on the road.
Maurer is better. Showed it in the last drive.

You can bench JG and fire Pruitt, it won’t change the fact that this team lacks SEC caliber players. Vince Lombardi isn’t winning with this team.

I agree. Neither would Belicheck. Very limited talent.

Whatever you do (Pruitt) don’t ever play Jeronamo Guantanamo again. He is horrible.

VN Store

Back