First Day Practice Video

You’re right. I stand corrected. Adult. She’s never stated her pronouns to my knowledge What is for certain is she is over 18 and an adult. So girl certainly doesn’t apply.

Interesting that your critical poster, who I am sure was so very, very, VERY genuine in this gender reference concern, did not seem to mind "girl" at all.

For the record, Rennie's LV page uses feminine pronouns (her, she) throughout so I would assume those gender characterizations are approved by Ms. Rennie, who clearly self-identifies as a woman.

Interesting that your critical poster, who I am sure was so very, very, VERY genuine in this gender reference concern, did not seem to mind "girl" at all.

For the record, Rennie's LV page uses feminine pronouns (her, she) throughout so I would assume those gender characterizations are approved by Ms. Rennie, who clearly self-identifies as a woman.
We really need this season to get going soon!!😂

Because they know her limitations..Coach is not going to tell her to drive to the basket..

She does what she is told to do. Her mojo is quick release 3 point shots. I've seen some excellent passing as well. She is in year 3 and fully invested. She can shoot.

Reactions: krichunaka

I would assume--and not being smartalec about it--that the nouns "lady" and "ladies" remain appropriate (and trademarked) when referring to team members.

I will not presume to apply that logic to some other team names. [insert your own joke here]

Reactions: madtownvol
I've never heard a wife tell her husband that she's going out on the town for a night with the women. I've never heard a husband tell his wife he's going to hang out with his men. People need to get over all this BS.

Context matters.: If I say to my male friends on a night out, hey it is so great to be hanging out with "my boys," that is one context. If I say to my 27-year old auto mechanic, "hey boy, when are you going to finished with my car? that is another context. I have a hunch the second comment might not be well recieved by the auto mechanic.

Reactions: dapeak and Rickster
Context matters.: If I say to my male friends on a night out, hey it is so great to be hanging out with "my boys," that is one context. If I say to my 27-year old auto mechanic, "hey boy, when are you going to finished with my car? that is another context. I have a hunch the second comment might not be well recieved by the auto mechanic.
Exactly.

VN Store

Back