Fire Ants

C-south

I didnt want to start a thread so maybe someone here will know.

What can I do to repell chipmunks? They are living under my deck and driving my beagle ape ****. Never seen him act so crazy. I dont really want to kill them just want them to make a home somewhere else. I figured after a few near death experiences at the hands of my beagle they would leave, but alas. Still here.
Take about 2-3 pounds of weed (without smoking it) and sprinkle it around the deck.

GVF

Absolut Orange
In the Good Ole Days people had cats that stayed outdoors. No mole problems. No squirrel problems, etc.
Got 4 untame cats and more on the way. They're stupid. The old farm dog that went between the 3 houses used to take care of them but when he got too old to venture up the road to our house, they came back.

Go aeiou

My neighbor has an outdoor cat but I haven't seen him in my back yard since my beagle treed him.
We have one in the neighborhood that lives in storm sewers and is constantly leaving trophys on people's door mats.
Farmers used to always have at least one that hung around the barn.
It takes a special cat.

I spray my yard with bifen. It is pet friendly once dry and works awesome. I get mine at at supply, 60.00 a gallon for concentrate and mix with 30 gallons of water.
Bifen works for many unwanted pests. Directions say it needs to dry for two hours before pets are in the treated area.
I typically spray the back yard after the dog has gone out for the last time at night.

Last edited:

rwemyss

Formerly MODest
Biden works for many unwanted pests. Directions say it needs to dry for two hours before pets are in the treated area.
I typically spray the back yard after the dog has gone out for the last time at night.
I think I missed something. This reads like a subtle political joke.

I have chipmunks and voles here. No dog though, so I'm not sure I really care about getting rid of the critters. Neither seem to be doing any noticeable damage to my yard or flower beds.

Saw a groundhog ambling through the neighbor's driveway/yard a month or two ago. Don't think it was Phil.

I think I missed something. This reads like a subtle political joke.

I have chipmunks and voles here. No dog though, so I'm not sure I really care about getting rid of the critters. Neither seem to be doing any noticeable damage to my yard or flower beds.

Saw a groundhog ambling through the neighbor's driveway/yard a month or two ago. Don't think it was Phil.
That's funny. It was a typo, but it's golden.

VN Store