Fire all the SEC refs!

bigorangepoppa

It doesn't matter which crew is officiating the Tennessee games, they seem to be blind to anything the opposing team does, yet Tennessee player blinks before the snap and gets called for a false start. I know that's a bit extreme, but if you watched the game yesterday, you know what I'm talking about. Richardson put up amazing numbers, but if the refs would have called just half the holding by Florida's players, Tennessee's defense would have gotten a lot more pressure on him, maybe even causing him to throw an interception or two. One example, late in the game, Tennessee player is starting to get to Richardson, offensive player is trying to block him, and another Florida player starts blocking the same Tennessee player from the back. Tennessee player was the meat between the bread. And another play, also late in the game when Hooker makes the 40 yard run, he runs out of bounds and is a good full stride out of bounds when a Florida player nails him.

That's just a couple of instances off the top of my head. I'll have to watch the replay to write them all down.

It doesn't matter which crew is officiating the Tennessee games, they seem to be blind to anything the opposing team does, yet Tennessee player blinks before the snap and gets called for a false start. I know that's a bit extreme, but if you watched the game yesterday, you know what I'm talking about. Richardson put up amazing numbers, but if the refs would have called just half the holding by Florida's players, Tennessee's defense would have gotten a lot more pressure on him, maybe even causing him to throw an interception or two. One example, late in the game, Tennessee player is starting to get to Richardson, offensive player is trying to block him, and another Florida player starts blocking the same Tennessee player from the back. Tennessee player was the meat between the bread. And another play, also late in the game when Hooker makes the 40 yard run, he runs out of bounds and is a good full stride out of bounds when a Florida player nails him.

That's just a couple of instances off the top of my head. I'll have to watch the replay to write them all down.
And Gary goes berserk about how great a play the defender made. I lost my voice at that point.

Even after all the bad stuff that went on in the Game, TN STILL WON!! NEXT GBO!!

Reactions: MAD
In maybe the late 3rd quarter they called us for hands to face by our defensive lineman and on the replay they both had their hands in each other's face masks. Am I not remembering that correctly?
I saw that too, I was thinking the only thing on the replay is showing is Florida player hand in our guys face.

There was a lot of holding by their O-line. I could see that in live game action from section J.

Refs refused to flag them.

In maybe the late 3rd quarter they called us for hands to face by our defensive lineman and on the replay they both had their hands in each other's face masks. Am I not remembering that correctly?

You are remembering it correctly. The Tennessee player did engage the face mask first, but it was reciprocated.

1664128785126.jpeg

It looked like a conga line on that one. lol

EDIT: If that's the one where he had a guy in the front and back
Pretty sure that was it. They even showed a replay where the announcers completely ignored the blatant hold center screen

VN Store

Back