Finebaum Now

LOL - No one that knows me would ever consider me a liberal or a politician!

If you have better data, please post. Otherwise, I’ll stick by what I posted which suggests young people today are arrested about twice as frequently as they were in my college years and that the average football program will see about 3-4 players get into (hopefully) minor legal trouble each year. With proper intervention most of these offenders will learn from it and not have further problems.
I guess you are also sticking with the 1out of 3 stat your so sure of? You are in disagreement with Dr. Ivory Toldson? I guess you're calling him and idiot!

I guess you are also sticking with the 1out of 3 stat your so sure of? You are in disagreement with Dr. Ivory Toldson? I guess you're calling him and idiot!
Not calling anyone anything. You are the one throwing around derogatory names. So...I am done with this thread.

He's back on TV now of sorts. SEC Network is airing his radio show from 3p to 7p weekdays. They are only airing the audio with an animated screen shot, so no real visual. He's talking a lot about Covid-19 and it's affect on sports and even has governors from other states on there as well as journalists discussing whether or not there will be football in the fall.

VN Store

Back