Finebaum message board show, VolNation?

"You know I like Volnation. Head man "Freak" has a good thing going on there. You will find a good mix between realists and those who claim they'll be national champions. I've seen a lot of folks who have clearly done their research post some informative stuff. The only thing I would do to change that message board is immediately ban butchna because he is an instigator."

-Finebaum
I like me some Butchna, gotta love people who mix it up.

Reactions: 4 people
Freak I was wondering how they would identify those callers that were actual VN posters? Seems it can't if the ended up with Bammer and UGA trolls during our time. Sooo <hint hint> turnabout is fair play ya'll!!! lol

Reactions: 2 people
The odds of Finebaum knowing anything about the technical aspects of football are less than zero. Fact. He may understand tennis at best.

Reactions: 1 person
[twitter]1021830292712173570[/twitter]

Is this tv or radio, anyone know? I don’t see it on the lineup on YouTube tv and unfortunately I’m not at home.

Just thought....it'd be awesome if he invited all these site administrators to a roundtable discussion.

Now we have some UGA homer taking up our time.

&#129320;

The alleged Georgia fan(Matt from Gainesville, GA) is actually Matt Jones from Ketucky Sports Radio. Nobody seems to recognize this.

Frankly, if Finebaum did not take an aside to note VN being uniquely blessed with historian and everyman poet, One Man Gang, then his entire message board takeover schtick is hooey. Dandelion seed in the wind.

I'm under the impression that the majority of VN has a love-hate relationship with Finebaum.

Does anyone have any insight as to what other boards think about him?

Last edited:
"You know I like Volnation. Head man "Freak" has a good thing going on there. You will find a good mix between realists and those who claim they'll be national champions. I've seen a lot of folks who have clearly done their research post some informative stuff. The only thing I would do to change that message board is immediately ban butchna because he is an instigator."

-Finebaum

My time to shine! :yahoo: Look at bone name dropping and getting likes!

-Finebaum

Attachments

• images.jpeg
    images.jpeg
    8.9 KB · Views: 80
[twitter]1021830292712173570[/twitter]

Is this tv or radio, anyone know? I don’t see it on the lineup on YouTube tv and unfortunately I’m not at home.

Did I miss the thread with all the player interviews?

Edit: From the SEC media days.

VN Store

Back