Finding a PS5 (advice, tricks, tips, etc.)

Just an i7 10th and 3060ti. I will probably upgrade to a higher tier GPU if prices ever get back to “normal”
Bunch my friends and I all believe it’s not going to happen for a long time. Scalpers now know that people and business will pay whatever and thanks to bots and companies not really caring (except for EVGA) who buys their GPUs then I don’t see it changing any time soon. 3000 Supers will be coming out soon, though. Might as well wait for them or the 4000 series.

A friend of mine just signed up for a month of Wal-Mart+ or whatever it's called and first time PS5s were available she got one.

Reactions: BearCat204
Anyone want to share any tips/tricks on getting a PS5 in the next couple weeks for the holiday season? I'm following the restock accounts on Twitter with push-notifications, been reading different Reddit posts, etc. Just wanted to see if you all who had found one had any advice on how to get my hands on one. Appreciate it, and Go Vols!

Hotstock app is your friend. Got 2 xbox series x back in july thanks to it. And pre register all your info on the main sites so you just click and go. Any time spent filling out info means you probably aren't getting it.

VN Store

Back