Final Thanks from a Herd Fan

flyingbuffalo

Kaniggit!
I just wanted to post this and say thanks for welcoming all of us Herd fans with your classic Southern hospitality and graciousness. Your fans have been nothing but kind to me, and that is something I rarely get to say about opposing fans. You guys have a solid team, and I wish you the absolute best of luck for the duration of your season (and every season in the future, as long as we're not playing each other).

That said, anyone thinking about going onto HerdNation may want to reconsider, for now at least. Most of us HerdNation posters are just fine (just suffering from a case of post-game depression), but there's a few people on there causing quite a stir, and things in a few threads are getting pretty ugly.

Again, thanks very much for your treatment of us, and I hope I'll be making a fall trip through Knoxville sometime so I can stop by and soak up some of the Volunteer atmosphere (I've said it before and I'll say it again - best football food I've ever had).

Likewise, you guys have been a class act all week. Thanks

Herd fans must be some of the most long suffering fans in college football. Good Luck.

Sheer class, mofo. I've always been fond of Marshall, since I heard about their whole team getting killed those years ago. I hope they come about and make some noise.

Good luck, men and women of the herd!

And hey, make sure you come to Baton Rouge before you make your decision about who exactly has the best football food around. :)

I just wanted to post this and say thanks for welcoming all of us Herd fans with your classic Southern hospitality and graciousness. Your fans have been nothing but kind to me, and that is something I rarely get to say about opposing fans. You guys have a solid team, and I wish you the absolute best of luck for the duration of your season (and every season in the future, as long as we're not playing each other).

That said, anyone thinking about going onto HerdNation may want to reconsider, for now at least. Most of us HerdNation posters are just fine (just suffering from a case of post-game depression), but there's a few people on there causing quite a stir, and things in a few threads are getting pretty ugly.

Again, thanks very much for your treatment of us, and I hope I'll be making a fall trip through Knoxville sometime so I can stop by and soak up some of the Volunteer atmosphere (I've said it before and I'll say it again - best football food I've ever had).
Glad you liked the UT fans and the food.Your QB is one tough cookie!Good luck for the remainder of the season!

You guys played great today and played us pretty even for most of the game. I continue to stop by your board throught the season and best of luck!

I really enjoyed meeting and talking to a few of your fellow fans today. Sorry our weather was terrible -- it really put a damper on what is truly as good as college football gameday gets.

Thanks for your visit to the Nation, and good luck the rest of the year.

Thanks FB, good luck with threst of your season. (and don't worry about the ugly threads at herdnation, wev'e had our share of meltdowns around here)

VN Store

Back