Final Record Prediction!

What's our record?

• Total voters

Catbone

Hit me baby one more time
Alright fellas. We are closing in on 6 hours to kickoff and I LOVE A POLL. Lets hear what your final season prediction is!

I don't generally do game by game predictions, but the big 4 this year are Florida, Alabama, Georgia, and LSU. I think we go 2-2 in those 4, 10-2 overall and win the East.

Reactions: 3 people
8-4, losing to everyone we should consider competition.

7-5 is what i want to go with since we will likely drop one we have no business dropping. But i think ill stick with 8-4

Reactions: 1 person
I don't generally do game by game predictions, but the big 4 this year are Florida, Alabama, Georgia, and LSU. I think we go 2-2 in those 4, 10-2 overall and win the East.

Gosh, I would take that in a minute, and that would get Butch a big fat raise and contract extension.

I honestly have no idea how we will do this year. The potential is there for a great season.

D4H has the Vols going 15-0. Ha ha

Actually my official prediction is 14-1 national champions. Our only loss being a close one in Tuscaloosa to Alabama before getting our revenge in Atlanta in the National Championship Game.

I just hope we come out swinging this year from beginning to end each game. After what I saw this weekend from the east, 10-2 is possible. I want to see good defense and some nice passes to feel really good about going 10-2

Looking how florida played;i was going 8-4 now id say 9-3! with bowl win get to ten wins;which should be the norm!Next season guys we will be really good! id say we go 11-1 play bama twice! go vols!

Wow, Florida. Really?

Did you see that pathetic excuse for an offense Florida ran out there against Michigan?

Replace Florida with Tennessee and you might be on to something but Eason has gone down now also so...

VN Store

Back