Final Four thread

Hah, that will be child's play. Boston will have a 50 pt. and 30 rebound game and proclaim she did for her sister-in-braids, Tamari Key. After suffering a humiliating 70pt. defeat, Paige Bueckers will storm off the court and proclaim to Holly Rowe "screw this, I am transferring to Tennessee right now." Oh yes, Dawn Staley will retire after coaching "the perfect game" and encourage all her players to also transfer to Tennessee. Given the exceptional nature of the circumstances, the NCAA will allow Tennessee to field two complete teams (who will eventually meet in the 2023 championship game). Coach Harper will report it was hard coaching against herself but express great pride in how hard her two LV teams competed against each other.

Love this scenario, especially how it will overload the tiny synapses of trolls.

Reactions: Rickster and lvocd
Geno is who he is as a person, but anyone that denies him being a good coach that gets the best of his players ability, knows how to run an actual offense is fooling themselves. Those are just facts. Even with Candace Parker UT won back to back titles on elite defense, rebounding, tough women, and the will to win. Not a fluid ran offense. And honestly Dawn is doing a lot what Pat did, win with mere talent, depth, and toughness. I hate UCONN, but when I take the orange glasses off Geno knows basketball. 11 and 0 in title games is just gross to think how impressive that is.
Love this. Very educated information with truthful facts.

South Carolina by 11 no problem. I think the SC guards are going to harass the three point line. Boston will dominate Ono. SC by 11.

Dawn and her team were NOT protesting.

This comes from the Gamecock's board, from a poster close to the program:

WBB was not on the court for the anthem. It was not a protest. It was due to timing and the pregame routine. They followed the same pregame schedule they always use, and the anthem was performed while they were in the locker room. They chose not to change their routine. If you were at the game, you noticed that the pregame got off-schedule (they wheeled out smoke machines and then never used them).

Edited to add: Contrary to some reports, the anthem is played at South Carolina home games.

Reactions: Smallvol#1
Too bad the Kneelers got a real banner but not sorry for eVina and the Clegg cheater crew of #1's coming up short.

VN Store

Back