Fighting vols

afanalso

Earlier this week a few vol football players, led by LB Daniel Brooks, decided to start a fight with a frat on campus. Other than the fact that they need to stay clear of trouble, why did Fulmer allow some of his players to be roaming the streets of knoxville at 2 o'clock in the morning the week of the biggest game of the year? I'd like to hear some of your thoughts and opinions. And by the way this is NOT a rumor.

I don't know what that is about. I will tell you this though, they need to save all of the fight they have for Auburn. Good to hear that they are really focusing on this weekend. :shakehead:

Didn't Brooks have a similar altercation once before?

Fulmer should have a curfew on his players, especially this week but he doesn't. I guess you hope they would be a little more responsible.

is there a link about this so i can read more...justin told me nothing abuot it

I don't have a link but it should be in tomorrow's paper. I happened last night/this morning. I guess we will have to wait and see how it sorts itself out.

Cool. Westview High School!! I just saw your post in the other thread about it.

He needs to hook us up with some autographs signed "To VolNation" that we could put up on the site. :D :D

Let us know if you hear anything from him.

Originally posted by afanalso@Dec 1, 2004 6:38 PM
Earlier this week a few vol football players, led by LB Daniel Brooks, decided to start a fight with a frat on campus. Other than the fact that they need to stay clear of trouble, why did Fulmer allow some of his players to be roaming the streets of knoxville at 2 o'clock in the morning the week of the biggest game of the year? I'd like to hear some of your thoughts and opinions. And by the way this is NOT a rumor.

The Zooker is in Knoxville?! :yikes:

Oh... Somebody already beat me to the Zook joke. Crap.

Look out before jumping to conclusions about this. That is coming from frat boys and that frat (Phi Beta Sigma) is not the most innocent. They like to run their mouths and then whine that they were wronged, so I'll wait and see.

Originally posted by vol_freak@Dec 1, 2004 10:32 PM
Cool. Westview High School!! I just saw your post in the other thread about it.

He needs to hook us up with some autographs signed "To VolNation" that we could put up on the site. :D :D

Let us know if you hear anything from him.

haha...ill see what i can do

Just saw where because of this incident the line on the game has jumped to 14.5

VN Store

Back