Fight Songs Vs. Stanford

I don't mind anyone coming up with a new category,,,,can we move this to potpourri

If you're goin' to Stanford, Cali
Be sure to wear some flowers in your hair
You're goin' to meet some gentle people there.

Reactions: youcancallmeAl
Be sure to wear some flowers in your hair
You're goin' to meet some gentle people there.

Creek, I once picked up a couple of hippie girls hitchhiking to SF all the way from San Diego....These young ladies were the epitome of hippies...They did not have flowers in their long hair, but they had the love beads and tight jeans, seemingly sewed onto their tight, firm bodies (sorry, got lost in a good memory for a second)...

I was just going to take them to Oceanside, maybe LA, but they were just so fascinating with their counter views on everything I believed in, I could not say good bye to them, so I just kept driving and driving...

I stopped and bought them a meal at Denney's on the other side of Santa Barbara....They were hungry young ladies....After eating they got sleepy, so I stopped and got a nice room (with double beds) in San Luis Obispo...

I made a pit stop at a local drug store and picked up some toiletries for the 3 of us...They had some extra clothes in their gear, I had to stop again at a Woolworths type of store and picked up a change of clothes...

One of the girls nickname was Luna...I asked how she got that name...Well, she turned around and mooned me, and let me add it was a beautiful full moon too...Truly, a heavenly body...

When we finally got to Frisco they sort of knew where we were going, but we got lost several times looking for some special location "for the gathering"....Finally found some of their friends and they unloaded there...Sweet, sweet, girls, lost in a movement..

I had given my phone number to Luna, and told her to look me up if she was ever back in San Diego; and she did too...She stayed a week or two, and then she was off to Oregon...

She smoked a lot of dope while with me...Since I don't even drink, that was an annoyance to her....She could not understand how I could go through life and not get high in some way, or another....It was not natural not to be high...

My constant working out and running at the crack of dawn really upset her too....Once she tried to run with me, but lasted about two blocks before she was spent....But, she looked real good in her failed attempt.....She was a beauty, a long dark haired beauty...

VN Store

Back