Fiesta Bowl: #9 Oklahoma St vs #5 Notre Dame

Switch 625

ND on the board early with a TD. I’ve never seen the Fiesta Bowl so empty.

Reactions: MAD
Let's Go Irish! Excited to see how the new coach does. Always thought Kelly was full of himself. Freeman seems like a good guy.

OSU not looking good
Probably not easy to be motivated when you were literally an inch from playing in the CFP.

Edit: Add in the fact that Notre Dame has a young new coach trying to make a strong first impression and his guys will be ready to go.

Reactions: BUBear
I think we all knew that Notre Dame would have given Alabama a better game than Cincinnati. The decision to give Cincinnati the nod over Notre Dame for the #4 seed circles back to the eternal "best teams" vs. "most deserving teams" debate, and it's really hard to give Notre Dame the #4 seed with a loss to undefeated Cincinnati in spite of what our gut/eyes/heart tells us.

I think we all knew that Notre Dame would have given Alabama a better game than Cincinnati. The decision to give Cincinnati the nod over Notre Dame for the #4 seed circles back to the eternal "best teams" vs. "most deserving teams" debate, and it's really hard to give Notre Dame the #4 seed with a loss to undefeated Cincinnati in spite of what our gut/eyes/heart tells us.

Bama would have rolled ND, too.

Reactions: TrumpedUpVol
Notre Dame had their chance

Look at me, speaking far too soon!

VN Store

Back